The staff of the Independent Living Centre WA would like to thank you for your support during 2018. We wish you a wonderful Christmas and a happy new year filled with independence, safety and wellness.
The following services will be open as usual, other than public holidays, and can be contacted through the normal channels.
- Commonwealth Home Support Programme (CHSP) Allied Health Service
- Goods, Equipment and Assistive Technology Service (GEAT)
- Grants and Equipment Funding
- Commonwealth Respite and Carelink Centre
- Regional Assessment Service
- Assistive Equipment Service phone and email enquiry lines
*Our new and improved assistive technology display floor at our Nedlands Centre is currently closed and will reopen on 2 January 2019. If you would like to visit the display floor, please phone our friendly team members prior on 9381 0608 to ensure we have what you are looking for.
The following services will be closed from 25 December and will reopen on 2 January.
- Community Allied Health Services (NDIS, Medicare, Private Health Insurance, ICWA, self-funded and schools)
- Occupational Therapy Driver Assessment
For our Equipment Hire clients, please book and collect equipment by 4pm on 21 December and return items after 2 January as no new bookings can be filled between Christmas and New Year.
If you are looking for assistive technology over the Christmas period please remember that you can visit NED, the online National Equipment Database.
We look forward to seeing you in 2019.